On Saturday Night Live, everyone eventually breaks character during a scene. Even Will Ferrell, and especially Jimmy Fallon.
Posts Tagged Saturday Night Live
The Internet likes Bill Hader. The Internet really likes Bill Hader. Just how much does The Internet like Bill Hader? When you google “Bill Hader sucks” the third result that comes up is an IGN message board, “Bill Hader is a genius.”
Using their incredibly I-didn’t-take-the-time-to-figure-out-how-it-works algorithm, the opinion gathering dataheads over at Amplicate polled the Twitterverse and could only find one guy who hates Bill Hader.
Yep, this guy: @fartsman.
- Comedian Jon Daly wants to merge with golfer John Daly. [Jon Daly Is John Daly]
- SNL is getting sharper with its Juggalo parodies. [Hulu]
- This guy really doesn’t want to go to Medieval Times. [Best Roof Talk Ever]
- A bug has a blog. [White Owl via Frogman]
- Bigfoot Child Molester: A Dutch West sketch from five or six years ago, starring CollegeHumor’s Josh Ruben and Sam Reich. [YouTube]
- Batman asks a lot of questions. [Tony Yacenda on YouTube]
- Which celebrity should come out of the closet? The hivemind has spoken. [Reddit via Andy Baio]
- A supercut of Richard Dreyfuss’s laughs. [Keith Melton on YouTube]
Memecapping! It’s TV recap memes, made from screenshots of this week’s popular TV shows captioned with lines from other TV shows! This week we cover Castle, Community, Fringe, Happy Endings, Louie, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, Raising Hope, Saturday Night Live, The Office and Warehouse 13.
There’s a reference to Freaks & Geeks in here, and a Star Trek: Voyager line, and you’ll have to guess the rest.
The best way to explain Memecapping is “Hey! Remember this week’s episode of Parks and Recreation, Fringe, Community, Suits, Up All Night, Happy Endings, or Saturday Night Live? Good, now look at a screenshot from it with a relevant quote from a different show, film or internet meme!”