Slacktory

Alyssa Kramer

Kramediggles is Alyssa Kramer, who is utterly ungoogleable. Her sense of humor is ironically nutty. The picture above is her Twitter avatar.

These kinds of caricature humorists freak me out, because you can never tell if behind the character they’re just normal friendly people or if they’re actual flakes who just use it well.

FYI your boss can still see that you’re late even if you’re wearing sunglassesless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Just saw Kevin Bacon outside of a Starbucks! He looked a little dirty though. Was asking ppl for money. Might not of been him.less than a minute ago via Favstar.FM Favorite Retweet Reply

Today this bird was like “hi can u almost kill yourself to avoid hitting me while I sit in the road like a jackass?” I was like “ok I guess”less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Just cut up some watermelon if you’re hungry or want to get married or whateverless than a minute ago via Favstar.FM Favorite Retweet Reply

Have you ever laughed so hard that you didn’t have any friends?less than a minute ago via Favstar.FM Favorite Retweet Reply

What if your arms were made of peanut butter but you were allergicless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

What if kittens had hoovesless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

NO WAIT- what if horses had pawsless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

RELAX, people who “take the stairs”less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Wouldn’t it be like so embarrassing if you worked at Best Buy & accidentally said “Hi welcome to Worst Buy” HAHA OMGless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Sometimes I spend hours looking for candy that no one else knows about yet. Am I a hipsterless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Copyright © 2014 My Damn Channel, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed in collaboration with Wondersauce.

Google+